Thursday, April 21, 2011

Intro.

So I'm jumping on the blogwagon.  I know this will probably only be visited by my mom...and maybe a few of my good friends that will feel obligated.  However, I will still try to accomodate as many different interests as possible...hence the title...all thoughts considered.  First, I need to address why I feel the need to start publishing some of my thoughts.  One...I might start to internally combust with irritation over the lack of good discussion I've had while participating in other forums.  Second, I'm bored.  I'm bored with all of the usual articles that discuss the same tired topics over and over again.  Lastly, I have been indoctrinated into reading and writing predictable, legal mumbo jumbo for my job so I need another outlet.  So without further adieu...

No comments:

Post a Comment